- January 11 – Holiday Party at the Haddam Tavern: A well-attended party with delicious food and good conversation to start the year off with talk of carriage driving!
- March 5 – Annual Meeting at The Inn at Middletown: New officers were elected, action items discussed.
- April – Many VIRTUAL Board of Directors meetings held; discussions included the club's Mission and Bylaws, updating the website, and our direction during the COVID crisis.
- May 27 – Andy Marcoux On-line session offered free to all members. Our topic: Proactive driving, conditioning and Q & A.
- June 26 – Club Drive at Escoheag State Park in Exeter, RI: A fun, beautiful drive enjoyed by many members and their horses/ponies. A picnic lunch, at proper social distance, of course, was enjoyed under the pavilion afterward.
- July 25 – Club Drive at Machimoodus State Park in Moodus, CT: Another fun drive through the beautiful countryside and woods on well groomed trails.
- August 30 – Greenbriar Farm Fun Day: Club members and their horses/ponies enjoyed a low key, fun opportunity to practice driving through cones and obstacles on a beautiful farm in Norwich, CT . . . there was also a covered bridge to drive through!
- September 26 – Tour of Olde Ransom Farm and Carriage Museum in Salem, CT: Club members and their guests enjoyed an exceptional tour of several beautifully restored antique carriages and sleighs. Our host, David Wordell, provided wonderful historical context about each one!
- October 24 - Club Drive at White Memorial Park in Litchfield, CT: A lovely club drive along with several members from the Litchfield Driving Club joining in on the fun!
- November 22 - Turkey Trot at Woodland Farm in Lyme, CT: Always a club favorite, this event is held the Sunday before Thanksgiving at Cynthia Bliven's Woodland Farm. Our drive takes us into the beautiful Nehantic State Forest, followed by a socially distant picnic lunch and Annual Meeting/Election of Officers!
Be sure to check out our Facebook page for updates on upcoming events! Come join us!