The Connecticut Valley Driving Club
Invites you to the
American Scurry Challenge
At Mitchell Farm, 300 East Haddam Rd (Rt. 82), Salem, Connecticut
Saturday September 24, 2016 ~ Starting at 10:00 am
We invite you to CVDC’s third annual American Scurry Challenge Fun Day, to be held at Mitchell Farm on Rt. 82 in Salem, CT. Lots of instructions and encouragement! Scurries are first and foremost “FUN”. They are about getting your horses and ponies out for a nice day of driving and cheering on your friends & fellow drivers.
Our Scurry is informal, everybody will be timed and placed but there will be no prizes or ribbons. Driving aprons are not required. Hard hats are. Bring your own lunch. There is an ice cream stand in walking distance, restaurants and fuel within 8 minutes by car. Water is available on site but may have to be carried some distance.
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A CLUB MEMBER TO PARTICIPATE (but if you are not, we hope this will encourage you to join!)
- $15.00 per entry is suggested as donation to Mitchell Farm Equine Retirement
- Cash or make check payable to: Mitchell Farm Equine Retirement (it is probably tax deductible)
- You may bring paperwork incl. Coggins on day of event.
- Questions: call Peter von Halem, (860) 889-6467
- Directions – click here or visit www.mitchell, farm.org